Develop and translate the overall brand direction into graphic assets following the Brand guidelines provided by the Marketing department, underlining the ECCO Leather brand values including; guidelines, sales manuals, presentations, as well as packaging, POS and media kits e.g. product support information.
Within this position, as part of the [digital] marketing team, you will work together with the creative studio, category management and sales in developing a strong conception for all relevant in-/ and external brand communication.
You will help define and maintain the brand identity in communication by delivering a strong, consistent handwriting and way of working in close alignment with design and the highly innovative standard at ECCO Leather.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Translating and implementing design in accordance to brand direction following overall Art direction into digital files/ work files ready to print and/ or publish online
- Work from a Marketing point of view, closely together with all internal departments to implement a wide variety of graphical artworks
- When necessary, work with both customers and external agencies to develop graphical artworks in line with the brand strategies
- Check and ensure all artworks produced are proof read, meet brand guidelines and are of high quality standard
- Understand how to work within budgets on a project by project basis together with the marketing manager
- HBO education completed in Multi-Media/ Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in print, digital, retail and/ or brand design. Preferably in an international organization with global brand, fashion apparel industry
- Project management skills: The ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: planning, design development, resource and production
- Thorough understanding of creative process, color theory and typography
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment