conceptualize, design and develop high-level story telling underlining the ECCO Leather brand values through [3D] animation, video’s, photoshoots and/ or other visual presentations, without forgetting the importance of sales.
Within this position, as part of the [digital] marketing team, you will work together with Design, R&D, Category Management and Sales in the conception and communication of all leather innovations.
You will help identify, hire and brief external partners including photographers, illustrators, animators and producers. Awareness of latest market developments and a relevant network is key.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Work from a Marketing point of view, closely together with all internal departments to implement a wide variety of graphical artworks
- Develop digital translations [video/ animation] of stories to assets with a diverse range of angles, from conceptual to technical, keeping in mind a diverse range of communication platforms from digital, to [print] media incl. sales
- When necessary, work with both customers and external agencies to develop graphic artworks in line with the brand strategies
- Develop a strong brand language and check and ensure all artworks produced within the digital department are proof read, meet brand guidelines and are of high quality standard
- Understand how to work within budgets on a project by project basis together with the marketing manager
- HBO education completed in Graphic Design and/or relevant field of study
- Minimum 3+ years relevant experience in print, digital, retail and/ or brand design. Preferably in an international organization with global brand, fashion apparel industry
- Conceptual and strategic expertise
- Ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concepting, design development, and resource allocation management
- Thorough understanding of creative process, color theory and typography as well as interactive, digital design and video storytelling
- Organized, ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Proactive, a self-starter that is highly motivated to work in a rapid paced environment
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills
- Leadership capabilities, including ability to motivate and mentor others within work group
- Tremendous attention to detail, and extraordinary time-management skills
- Must be proficient in all Adobe creative suite programs
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills