conceptualize, develop and translate the ECCO Leather brand values and high level of innovation into digital assets for both social media, website and other digital channels in support of sharing the innovative story of ECCO Leather.
Within this position, as part of the [digital] marketing team, you will work together with the marketing manager, digital designers, category management and sales in the development and communication of all ECCO Leather innovations.
You will help define and maintain the ECCO Leather brand identity through all communication channels and streamline all outgoing [visual] communication to partners including clients and collaborators.
WHAT IS REQUIRED?
- Work from a Marketing point of view, closely together with all internal departments to implement a wide variety of graphical artworks
- Produce artworks for Social Media based on provided content calendar in accordance to brand guidelines
- This position requires an overview of all projects happening and planning experience
- Work closely together with digital and sales
- Understand how to work within budgets on a project by project basis together with the marketing manager
- HBO education completed in marketing and digital media and/or relevant field of study
- Conceptual and strategic expertise
- Ability to see projects through all phases of implementation including: concepting, design development, and resource allocation management
- Organized, proactive with the ability to prioritize, and can work well under time constraints and deadlines
- Results orientated, flexible with strong communication skills
- Fluent in English with strong written and verbal communication skills
- A background in photography is a preferred